Hahaha George you little shit x
Anonymous asked: cant wait for the new chapter! do you know when it will be done? xxx
Well, gotta be honest with you honey, this week is pretty much impossible. I have this super important math kind-of-but-not-really-an-exam thing this friday morning and well, I fucking suck at math. I really need to study and yeah… but over the weekend, maybe, I’ll be able to update :) love you xxx
Anonymous asked: =THE YES OR NO GAME= You said you were gonna answer honestly so, here's the question.... Are you beautiful??.. Answer only with Yes or No.:) I love you btw.
I think I’m pretty ordinary, to be fair…
I love you too :D <3 xx
You can ask me anything and I’ll answer honestly, but only with yes and no.
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
what does tumblr even mean
tumblr means family. and family means nobody gets left behind.
that’s actually kind of touching.
it’s actually kind of gay
that’s also what tumblr means
Page 1 of 780